28 aug. 2012

In the woods.





















We had a really nice time at my moms this weekend, a lot of it spent in the woods. We picked blueberries, raspberries, wild strawberry and cloudberries. I love picking berries, it feels so good to put the bags in the freezer and just know that they are there. We are planing to go back in a couple of weeks to pick some lingonberries, they make the best jam ever.
I got great use of my new beautiful rain boots as well, I just love them so much.

I was planing to take some nice pictures of my latest quilt at my moms but the weekend sort of rain away, good for being in the woods but not so much for taking nice pictures. I`ll take a picture of it at home some day and post here instead, I`m really happy with this one, the colors are so green and nice, just how I like it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar