23 dec. 2012

The day before Christmas.










It`s the day before Christmas and we have had the best couple of days. I did my last day of work this Friday so now I don`t have to work until nest Thursday and that feels so good. We`ve been busy just being with each other and making everything ready for Christmas, wrapping gifts, doing some last minute decorations, eating a lot of Christmas ham sandwiches, taking walks in the snow, watching Christmas movies, drinking lots of hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream and caramel souse and loving every second of it. Tomorrow we go to my moms where we all will be for Christmas. My mom made the wonderful stockings for the kids in the picture, my grandmother made my knitted me and my sisters stockings when we were kids so it`s just right that mom made them for me and my sisters kids.

Now I intend to make me a big cup of tea and a Christmas ham sandwich and watch some TV before I sneak in to the kids room to fill there stockings. I so love Christmas.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I am new to your blog Alex, and I love it! I am in Australia, so I love seeing the snow and indoor crafty things you are doing. Your kids are cute too! Have a great Christmas! from Jane

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I to love to read blogs from other countries, it`s so much fun to see how life is there. Hope you had a great Christmas to.

      Radera